Monday, May 11, 2009

BATISTE's DRY SHAMPOO in BLUSH

Does dry shampoo really work?

Well, I can CERTAINLY say that this one does! Batiste's dry shampoo range, contains 3 scents (original, tropical and blush), and as stated above I purchased this product for around $6, and it is wonderful! It detangles, smoothes, and returns my hair to its natural state! Dead straight, and silky soft!

All you do is spray 30cm away from the hair, and leave to soak in for a few minutes, then make sure to brush it out, otherwise you will have a think layer of powder in your hair. It works straight away and is definitely a good buy!

8.5/10 for the wonderful product, that truly works! The smell is quite nice as well, similar to MUM deodorant, a slightly musky 'grandma' scent.

1 comment:

  1. Hey j00jie!
    Thanks for following my blog! I'm efinitely going to follow yours. I love you blog by the way. Very Review-esque! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete